- Joined Guardian in 2014
- Managing director, head of fixed income strategy, co-manager of the Victory Strategic Income Fund
- Specializes in structured products, market analysis
- More than 30 years of investment experience
- Prior to joining Guardian, head of structured products at Western Asset Management; senior roles in structured products at RBS, Banc of America Securities, Citigroup, Salomon Brothers and Goldman Sachs. While at Banc of America Securities, he was a principal advisor to the House Financial Services Committee and the Senate Banking Committee, where he met with the White House, the Congressional Budget Office, the Federal Reserve and industry groups to help devise solutions to the 2008 housing crisis
- A.B. in mathematics with a concentration in computer science from Cornell University.